Friday, March 22, 2013

Hair Dying Wednesday

Back in September, one of our first "trust tests" as roomies was letting Leslie cut my and Laura's hair. Since she proved herself as a trustworthy hair cutter, it was my turn to prove myself as a trustworthy hair dyer. Since we all have Wednesdays off, we normally spend it doing errands, grocery shopping and bakery hunting. This past week, I woke up and asked the usual "What do y'all have in mind for today?" Much to my surprise, they both answered "We want to dye our hair." Not to be cocky, but I have been told that I do a great job coloring hair so I gladly offered them my services. Leslie decided that she wanted to go a bit darker with a touch of red and Laura wanted to go blonder for the summer season. We set off in search of temporary hair dye. After looking through several stores and holding up the various shades of colors next to Leslie and Laura's face, they finally settled on their colors. Later that afternoon we set up a salon in our bathroom. I put on my hair-coloring garb and the girls tied towels around their shoulders. After coloring, waiting and rinsing, they revealed their new (but subtle) dos.






No comments:

Post a Comment