Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GAP is not french.

i have been here for 2 full weeks and i suddenly realized that besides food and my ticket to barcelona, i haven't bought anything for myself yet! i've been strolling the city walking into every clothing shop for the past few days, but today i finally made my first purchase. the huge sales start this weekend but i just couldn't wait. ironically, my first purchase was at GAP. yes i know, GAP is not native to france. in my defense, they seemed to have different items than we do in the states. that could also be due to the fact that i haven't been into a GAP in over a month now. anyways, i bought a navy and white striped sail-style tee that was on sale for 7euros. that definitely seemed like a steal to me...then i remembered that i have to convert that to dollars. i made up for shopping at GAP by buying these amazingly cute salmon colored shorts at Etam, which is definitely a french store. they go perfect with my new tee....just in time for barcelona!

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice. Remember when we were there with Mme Mead and the first store we all went to was the Gap in Paris? pretty awesome, yes. haha

    ReplyDelete