Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter sales are here!

This past weekend the sales started!!! Perfect timing since I was broke from my Christmas trip with Caroline and I haven't gotten paid yet, but that didn't stop me from looking! I think everybody in the world was at the mall and out shopping this weekend. The lines for the dressing rooms and check-out were crazy long too! I couldn't stay in one store for more than 15 minutes, it was way too crowded! We were all in H&M and it was super crowded and I wasn't finding much. Hannah and I ducked out while the others waited in the long lines to try on some clothes. We went into NAF NAF which was surprisingly less crowded. I found a few super cute shirts and tried them on. I came out with a keeper! I figured it was a Christmas/early birthday present to myself! That night we all went out and showed off our new purchases!


No comments:

Post a Comment