Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013...Bringin' it in

For as long as I can remember, Caroline and I have always rang in the new year together and this year the Atlantic didn't keep us apart! We celebrated the new year in Brussels. We got all dolled-up, put on our dancing shoes and headed for the town. A friend told us about a local hot spot that was known for it's music and speak easy-like atmosphere. We danced the night away and were able to continue our tradition of celebrating the new year together!



We woke up Tuesday morning and realized that all of the things that were on our "Brussels List" hadn't been accomplished! All I really, really wanted to do was eat fries, a belgian waffle and chocolate. All food, go figure! That night we met up with our local friend and he took us to all of his favorite spots. It was a success, I was able to mark off all three items on my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment